Hi, My Name is Eleonora Cornel
I am a full time mom, blogger, sculptor and painter living in London.
Facts about Me
- I am a dual citizen of the UK and Italy, studied uni in France and according to legend my family is actually from Germany.
- I used to work as a journalist in a big international news agency and decided to quit to be a mom.
- I am the proud owner of well-worn pink boxing gloves. I know how to punch.
- Cooking is a form of therapy. I use an alchemy of European recipes and invent a lot on the spot. No sugar allowed.
- When I paint or sculpt, I dance to the sound of (bad) pop music.
- I meditate every day.
- I consider yoga and mindfulness essential tools to my positive parenting.
- I was a vegetarian for nine years but then a slice of ham seduced me back.
- I am a synaesthetic – I see months in geometrical shapes and numbers and letters in colours. ‘A’ is red and feminine. ‘January’ is rectangular. The number eight is an hyperactive boy, while his mate number seven is calm and green.
- I consider white jeans a modern elegance statement.